Tuesday 13 December 2011

Little Mix!

As I'm sure you all know, Little Mix won Xfactor! 
Little Mix were by far my favourite but I hope that winning doesn't jeopardised their chances of doing well in the music industry. One thing that I have loved all the way through the Xfactor was Little Mix's fashion.
They know how to look all wintery and cosy, by matching Big cardi's and scarf's with coloured jeans, Aztec leggings and shorts (Top right.) 
Here (Bottom right) they play on a simple black and white tux but have changed with shorts, skirts and skinny jeans. Then play with a bif bow tie or small tiny bow tie's, Adding chains and jewellery to make it more classy.In the Bottom left picture I love the play on different patterns and colours.
I love in the top two left pictures how they go for the dressed up look but have a colour scheme throughout,  They have accessorized well.
Anyway, I'm very happy that Little Mix have one!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig