Monday 7 May 2012

Song of the Week: 7th May 2012

Sorry I haven't been posting that much I've got a lot of exams in the upcoming weeks so am revising hard for them! Right so my Song of The Week is: Boyfriend by Justin Bieber. I have a feeling only half of you will like this and some of you are thinking 'Why does she like that song?!' the Rapping bits in it make me laugh because he just sound so odd but I like when he starts singing in the chorus. The video came out for this on Thursday and I like it even more now...

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love this song has matured show much it show in his music
    nice blog real versatile
    check out mine in your spare time
    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig