Monday 27 August 2012

Rainy days and New York tops

Wearing: Top from a souvenir shop, shorts, belt, boots and socks from New Look, earrings from Topshop

Right so yes I know, I look very odd in these photos - it was raining,cold and my mum was also having trouble working my camera so ended up using my phone. But anyway, look at the clothes! This is my New York top that I grabbed from a souvenir shop in a short day me my brother and sister had in New York between flight. I decided to go grunge but matching today with the black boots (when it was raining my brothers black jacket) and belt then the red heart and socks. I think my new ear cuff adds a little edge to the outfit today. The weather at the moment is dull and rainy, matches my mood for going back to school in a week!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig