Monday 22 July 2013

20 Facts about Me!


I find it almost hard to believe how long I've been absent from the 'Blogosphere' especially when I'm not even at school. But Ive had an important dance show at the weekend which caused every day last week to have the same routine: Get up, watch Pretty Little Liars whilst sewing costumes, go to my dance school at about 4 and leave shattered at about 10. So it left me little time to shoot outfit posts, let alone write blog posts. I am extremely sad it is over as we worked towards it for such a long time but on a positive side it does mean I get to get back into blogging etc! I thought my first post back would be a video! I was very nervous to shoot this video and it took me about half an hour to actually start talking to the camera but in the end I'm pretty proud of how it turned out!

Last Thursday I had a great surprise as I was picked at Teen Vogue's 'Reader Look of the Day!' You can see what I said here.

Do you follow me on bloglovin? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig