Tuesday 20 August 2013

I'm backkkkk!


Christina is back on English Soil, wooop wooop. Hahaa but Yeah, I'm back from Spain! I got back yesterday morning and already miss it. I spent the last two weeks literally sunbathing and eating, it was bliss. I've got so many pictures and video's from Spain which I'm extremely excited to go through and edit.  But now I'm back and feel like I've got a hundred things to do before going to Cornwall on Saturday. E.G. Get my GCSE results (ahhhhh) Get my suit for sixth form and get my dress for my cousins wedding! My brain feels fried. 
But this video is a little montage of my two day trips to London before I went away its not much of a video but oh well, Hope you enjoy it!




Do you follow me on bloglovin?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig