Tuesday 5 August 2014

What I'm Taking to America // Clothes
























So for my last instalment for this mini series I thought I would show you a collection of the clothes that I'm planning to take to America with me. These photo's show that my summer wardrobe mainly consists of black and white clothes with a hint of denim and the occasional pink and literally no other colours!
Shoes // I've got my pair of flatforms from H&M but because they do give me horrendous blisters I also purchased a pair of converse type trainers from New Look to add to my black shoe collection.
Dresses and Playsuits // All of these here can be worn casually in the day or dressed up in the evening, something useful to have in a city!
Tops and Shorts // This collection of shorts and top are all very inter-changeable. I think having lots of different separate pieces will work out well if I've stuck what to wear.
Bikini's // These high-waisted Topshop bottoms came the other day and I'm so excited to mix and match them with my various bikini tops.
Kimono's // I've got this H&M kimono and black cardi which are both perfect and lightweight to keep me warm in the cooler evenings.

So there you have it - What I'm planning on taking to America! Let me know if you like this mini-series, it was quite fun blogging everyday for a bit it must be said. I fly tomorrow (excited yet surreal) but have got a couple of posts lined up and plan to blog a bit in Florida. Anyway I better go and pack as I've got a haircut this evening (Yes, It's going even shorter!)

Albums bought for the plane - George Ezra, Clean Bandit and 5 Seconds of Summer.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. happy packing and safe travels on your upcoming trip :)
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig