Tuesday 16 September 2014

Photograph


 Top, Bag and Shoes - New Look. Shorts - Topshop. Kimono - H&M.


14 days! 14 days I haven't posted in. And I am ashamed to admit it but I don't have some long-winded profound apology for my lack of presence on the blog, all I have is my moaning about school taking up a surprising amount of time that I have been either working or just too tired to write. Plus I have actually been having a little bit of a social life ( a shocker, I know! )
But once again, because I can't seem to get over a trip that happened a month ago - here's another flashback to Chicago! This one, shot by The Bean - All I think about is The Vow.  Now I really wish I had this kimono earlier on in the summer because I just felt so powerful and free wearing it, like no-one could tell me wrong. It's weird isn't it, the sense of security and empowerment you can get from once piece of clothing? Baffling, I know. But it is a Tuesday night and I have had a very unproductive evening with another attempt at a personal statement and one paragraph of an essay being written so excuse me for my deep thoughts on one piece of material. Enough of my babbling, hopefully I will be back permanently soon possibly even with some recent and up to date outfit posts!

Now Playing // Photograph by Ed Sheeran
Now Reading // The Lovely Bones - so freaky but so hauntingly good.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is adorable! You are adorable! EVERYTHING IS ADORABLE. I wanna go to chicago so bad and drink some BEANZZZZ NEXT TO THE BEEEAN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super look:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kimono and how well put together your outfit is. I'm so jealous that you went to Chicago! x

    BTW I nominated you for the Liebster Award - http://eliseilou.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig