Saturday 12 November 2011

Wooo...Its the Weekend!

Woooo..Its the weekend!
Xfactor tonight! I'm guessing you will of heard by now that Frankie has 'left' the show (Kicked out?!) And the four acts that were sent home the first week ware now being voted back in!
So, who do you want? James Michael, Jonjo, Two shoes or Amelia Lily? AMELIA LILY
I definitely think Amelia lily should come back, I never thought she should have gone. I don't know what I'm going to do without Downton Abbey tomorrow night, 'I'm a celebrity' is coming back on but I just find it too gross to watch!  Anyway I'm hoping Amelia Lily will come back tonight :)
I'm off Christmas shopping now, Without the freezing cold weather it still feels a bit too early!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig