Sunday 28 April 2013

London Marathon


(Don't know why this guy has a top hat on?!)




 (Obligatory Train platform shot!)

I thought I would do a fairly quick photo blog about my day to London on Sunday. My cousin was racing for the Royal Blind Society, He did amazingly well. It was so lovely to meet up with family and all support him. Through these photo's you can see the various places in London we went but a lot were taken between quick dashes between the track to try and catch a glimpse of my cousin! I'm extremely excited as I have been invited to my first blogger event in June so am excited yet nervous to meet other bloggers! School and dancing is manic at the moment between revising for our GCSE's and our show term in dance this term so please forgive me if the posts aren't that regular!
I also had a great surprise when I woke up to be 'Pick of the Day' on bloggers.com!
Now Playing - Taylor Swift - Tim McGraw
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig