Saturday 6 April 2013

Look

Thought I would do just a quick post talking about the website for the magazine Look. I recently have found out about the Street Style section where you can upload your street style pictures which are then moderated and put onto the site. It's a good way to see a compacted outfit history and increase knowledge about Stylestorey. This is an excellent way to browse other people's street style pictures and pick up inspiration for outfits.  This is the link for my page. I have been a bit slow on the outfit posts this week as I feel a lack of exciting clothes. But alas hopefully some inspiration will come to me and the outfit posts will be rolling out.
The voting for Company's style blogger awards close on Wednesday so I would love it if you could vote for in the 'Best Teen Fashion Blog' - Here
 
Now Playing - High Hopes by Kodaline
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig