Saturday 24 May 2014

What's in my Make-up bag?


Once again another obligatory 'sorry for my absence' from my blog front whole scenario - The last week or so all I have been doing is revising and dancing and whenever I got a break, I slept! But with one exam left in two weeks I've spent yesterday and today recovering.
Last year I attempted some video's on youtube but got really frustrated with editing etc so thought I would stick to blogging but since then I have become even more obsessed with youtube and figured why not try it out? So yesterday I filmed and edited with quite a few hiccups but overall I'm quite pleased with the result!
What do you think? Do you have any suggestions for future videos?

Now Reading:  In the last two weeks I have read - Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green, If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman. 
I am super super excited for If I Stay the film to be released - even if I watch the trailer, I sob!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig