Wednesday 14 May 2014

Thoughts of the Day


You know when you sit in an exam and have actually nothing to write? Yeah, that was me today. I had my English AS exam this morning and it was okaaaay, not great but not horrific but my History paper this afternoon was awful. I had revised and felt fairly prepared but the questions that came up were so specific and hard. I just need to forget it and focus on my two next week. Speaking of exams - sorry for the absence! I'm now on study leave, which although it means being home all day  it means when I do anything that fairly resembles relaxing, I feel bad. But afternoon 3 1/2 hours in the exam room today I felt I deserved to blog!
Pens - Before my exam today I needed to buy some pens and came across these colourful delights in Tesco. They came in a pack of 6 black and 6 different colours and they are so pretty! They made my morning just a little bit better.
Make-up - These two pieces; Rimmel Match Perfection in Ivory and Loreal's Superliner and my recent purchases. Typically lots of my make-up ran out at the same time so in to slowly build up my next stash I re-purchased my two favourites that I use most days!
Books - I recently read If I Stay and loved it, It is said to be the 'next' Fault in Our Stars and although it didn't touch me as much as TFIOS did, I re-watched the trailer and once I finished it tears were streaming down my face. But, I need recommendations! My most recents reads are Emma by Jane Austen, You before Me by Jojo Moyes, The Book Thief and If I Stay so if you have any recommendations that you figure I might like, let me know! I recently saw Jesy's instagram and am so jealous of her stash of books!
Food - During study leave I am really trying to make a conscious effort to try and eat healthy and do more exercise. I've started my motivation by watching healthy lunch ideas video like this, this  and this!This has actually made me excited to be healthy! I'm trying to substitute my unhealthy snacks with fulfilling ones - like dried cranberries and cashew nuts. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up!
Youtube - I am fully obsessed with youtube, it's actually an unhealthy obsession! But I've recently been thinking of trying to take it up and make my own video's recently - I had a brief stint with it last summer but I'm just really tempted to shoot something in half term and see how it comes out, What do you think?


 P.S. Congrats if you read this far, it was an incredibly rambly post - that is what not blogging for a week does to me! I really really hope to shoot an outfit post soon so keep an eye out for one soon!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Best of luck for the rest of your exams ... and I like rambly posts haha!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig