Monday 29 December 2014

Absolute Dream



As absolute dream happened on Saturday night that meant I was able to get this Chanel, I repeat - Chanel (!) lipstick for free through one of my sisters friends! I had a choice of this classic red 'Cambon 31' or other shades of pink but I felt obligated to my love for red lips to choose this one, and I'm so glad I did! It's just pretty amazing to have something from Chanel, its not something I will wear everyday but I think that it will be special when I do. It's just such another lovely gift to have after Christmas!
So yeah, not the most informative blog post ever but I felt the need, as every blogger does, to share a materialistic thing with you all!

Now Watching // Watching Downton Abbey from Season One again, I forgot how much I love it!
Now Reading // Just finished Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern - such a captivating book with a sweet ending.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig