Tuesday 16 December 2014

Got that red lip classic thing that you like






Dress - Missguided. Coat and Boots - New Look. Scarf - Zara.
My recent obsession with roll necks is a bit out of control, the last three days I've worn them and I'm planning on wearing another one today! I remember when I was little my mum quite often wore them and when ever I would I didn't like them, I felt like they were choking me but fast forward ten years and I can't get enough. However they do still remind me of my mum, I think I look really similar to her with this style, especially with my short blonde hair! 
This is becoming my go-to outfit for any slightly more dressy occasion as it is so simple and comfy to wear but paired with my heeled boots from new look and my new coat, it works quite well to fit the 'smart-casual' look. I'm planning on wearing it tonight as I'm going to the West End to see The Scottsboro Boys with my friend Vicky and I cannot contain my excitement, I'm a sucker for a good musical!
My life the past couple of days has been recuperating from the past hectic term at school by watching a fair-share of The Vampire Diaries as well as rushing around the shopping centre looking for Christmas gifts - 8 days now!

Now Watching // The Vampire Diaries (obviously!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig