Thursday 8 November 2012

Knitted Leaves













 Wearing: Leggings,boots and jumper - New Look. Under Top - Primark. Snood - H + M
I wore this outfit on my second day in Bath last Week. I love these knit Aztec legging's as they are so comfortable and wintery! I whacked out all the knit at although it was very sunny it was very cold. I loved all the leaves on the tree's by the lovely canal in Bath so whilst my mum was taking my pictures I decided to pick them up and throw them around, it was great fun!
I am now back at school after Half term and my Geography trip which was bitterly cold. So i am just getting back into the swing of things and just managing the early mornings!o

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Aw you are so pretty! Love your leggings :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit, love your leggings. I have nominated you for a Liebster award http://www.elizakklozet.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig