Saturday 2 March 2013

Spring Stripes






 Wearing - Skirt: Forever 21. Top (actual Dress) Missguided. Necklace - Accessorize. Jacket - New Look. Ring - Vintage Magpies. Shoes - Schuh. Socks - Topshop.

 I surprised myself during mine and my sister's shopping trip the other day by buying something that had colour in it and was not a monochrome themed piece. I am of course talking about this lovely turquoise skirt from Forever 21. It is such a lightweight material and the colour just gets me so excited for spring. The whole shop of forever 21 just was so bright and colourful, I want it to be summer/spring instantly! I matched my dress that I got from Missguided with this as I thought the stripes and boldness contrasted well. It must be said that it was a lot of effort this outfit post as I went to a Cody Simpson concert last night. (If you've been reading my blog for ages you will know that I'm obsessed with him!) Which was literally amazing but tired me out a lot. But, the things I do for blogging!
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love your skirt! I can't wait for spring/summer either! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty outfit the skirt is really lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! ..X

    http://www.pennyandpolaroids.com/

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig