Thursday 7 March 2013

Clashing Complements







Wearing - Top - (actual dress) From H+M. Skirt - H+M. Shoes - Primark.
I was quite surprised at the result of this outfit. This is my sister's skirt from H+M which she bought a while ago, I had a sudden thought about matching it with my burgundy dress, I think it turned out quite nicely! Although my shoes are not very obvious they are some black simple suede wedges from Primark which are perfect for this kind of outfit to not stand out and blend in. It's not often I have my hair up in an outfit post but I thought to keep the detail of the bow it would be a nice change.
 I have been thinking about various different up coming posts I could do. I really want to shoot another video sometime but it's quite time consuming. If anyone has any ideas about posts or video's they would like to see like a Room Tour or daily make-up look please let me know!
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
I've recently been using my Tumblr a lot - feel free to Ask me questions directly there. 
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig