Saturday 28 September 2013

Settle Down




Wearing - Jumper - New Look. Shorts - Miss Selfridge. Tights - M&S. Boots - New Look.  Bag - New Look. Socks - New Look.

An outfit post, hurrahhh! I don't really know why I'm so excited to post this, I think it's because it's my first 'Fall' outfit. A jumper that's for winter, mixed with shorts from summer seems like a perfect compromise. I wore this to go shopping in London last Sunday where, I feel,  I bought some autumn essentials (or maybe it's an 'essential' because I needed an excuse to buy it all?) You will seen a sneak peek of the items on my Instagram. But we were in a sudden rush to get out the door that we went to take photo's and my memory card wasn't in the camera! So we resorted to using the trusty Iphone ( Just going to put it out there that I'm in the minority who like IOS7...) but with the new effects on my favourite photography app Afterlight I liked the result.
Life seems to be slowly calming down now and I'm getting into a routine with school, dancing and homework. I feel like my blog is starting to fall back into place again!

Now playing - The 1975's album + Tom Odell's album

Do you follow me on bloglovin?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig