2013. What a Year. I wasn't going to do a 'round-up' type of post pure to the fact I posted yesterday but I've seen so many posts talking about 2013 that it feels a shame not too, so here you go - two posts in two days!
This year the memorable moments are -
- Everything leading up to my GCSE's, the stress but then the happiness of them being over and being extremely pleased with the outcome.
- Performing in my dance show, it shows how far I've come since my back surgery and it was just pure fun.I love performing on stage and to do it with some of my best friends was amazing.
- I attended some lots of concerts - Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson, The Script (where I met Danny Donague) The Vamps, The Radio 1 Teen Awards and Nina Nesbitt!
- My Brother returning from Australia. He went in October 2012 and returned in May. When he was away it meant that at home I was an only child as my sister was off at Uni. Although I quite enjoyed some of the benefits of this having him home is much better!
- My holiday in Spain was also a high point. It was just two weeks of relaxing and eating with my family!
- My cousin got married at the end of summer, this was definitely a highlight because all my family came together for an unforgettable day!
- Starting sixth form was really daunting, I had almost psyched myself out over Summer about it so the first week was incredibly scary but I now love it. And that's something I never thought I would say but I like doing subjects I actually enjoy ( no more science and maths!) and meeting new people was a positive.
- The last few months of 2013 were the hardest as my grandma slowly went downhill and passed away a couple weeks before Christmas.
Blog related moments
- Being accepted as a 'Teen Vogue Fashion Click Blogger' and having my first post Cities in the Country published and used in a hair slideshow. Then outfit posts being published to their programme continuously throughout the year.
- On July 11th I was picked as Teen Vogue's reader look of the day!
- Meeting some new blogger friends - I've attended three meet-up's throughout the year meeting Islay, Ellie and Jordan multiple times! I hope to attend even more this year as I really enjoyed meeting new people.
- Being a part of the 'Company Collective' on Facebook.
- Being accepted into #Accesallasos was an exciting part as it has recently become one of my favourite online shops!
- And on the final day of 2013 I reached 100 followers on Bloglovin, this was just the cherry on top of a great year!
So Overall it has been a pretty fab year! I can only hope that 2014 equals it or exceeds it! Thanks for all your support over this past year I know my blog still isn't tip top and I haven't got a huge number of followers but I will continue this blog as it has become my pride and joy and is something I am proud of. Thank you and Happy New Year!