Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas's Eve's Eve!


 
 Wearing: Top - Urban Outfitters. Leggings - H&M. Cardigan - Republic. Bag and Necklace - New Look. Shoes - Office.
During the New Year I think I might make having spontaneous outfit shoots with my phone withan everyday outfits a regular thing. So if I was going out shopping or the cinema on the weekend I can take a few quick snaps. This will also mean I can have an experiment with some different photography apps. This was done on 'Afterlight' which is possibly my favourite app. It just has such a lvoely range of different effects - my most used one at the moment is 'wicker.' This outfit was a simple slightly whimsical choice. This top is one of my recent favourites, it was a bargain £8 from Urban Outfitters! Then my trusty Doc Martins that are still my pride and joy despite the blisters they've caused!
P.S. Merry Christmas Eve's Eve! 

Now Playing - Sam Bailey's Skyscraper
 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the outfit! Especially the shoes and the cardigan, so festive! You look beautiful as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your docs and cardigan!

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig