Monday 27 October 2014

Recent Tumblr Lovin'





All sources on my tumblr

Soooooo, basically I wrote this post a couple of weeks ago but somehow didn't post it and looking back at it I figured why not post it today? So yeah, That's my explanation for this post, I've updated my tumblr quite a bit in the last couple of weeks so be sure to check that out.

I find sometimes when I am so bombarded with school work that I lose my creativity and passion for something different. That with wearing a suit each day and having my shoes and bag every day for 5 days out of 7 a week I lose my sense of personal fashion. This often happens when I'm in the middle of a term but as so often as before all I need to do is have an hour or two to have a search around on tumblr and different clothes websites to feel inspired. At the moment on tumblr, well actually always, I love black and white images. I just think they have such a sleek clean and classic feel to them. This is also portrayed in my sense of style, about 90% of my clothes I wear are monochrome. And surely if I like fashion so much I should experiment and be out there? But this is my style. Black, white with an occasional glance of colour, which is quite often denim. 
So this post started out as an inspiration post but ended with me analysing my own style, so yeah! At least my creativity brain now feels refreshed. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig