Saturday 18 October 2014

Knee Socks



 Jumper and Necklaces - Berksha. Dress - Topshop. Socks - Forever 21. Shoes - New Look. Hat - H&M.
 Once again I feel like I owe a massive apology for not blogging once yet in October (Think it may actually be my longest period without blogging ever) But then I think, no I don't. Life has been so hectic, but so good. My last year of school is turning out better than ever, ignoring the piles and piles of work, stress about UCAS and life's random curve balls it throws into the mix, life's good. Plus, I passed my driving test on Tuesday so now have a certain element of freedom so I can get out of this village without relying on my mum which feels pretty great. I broke up for half term yesterday and the autumnal feels are in full swing; I'm spending my first day snuggled up in bed,  blogging, catching up on shows and ordering Rookie Yearbook 3. If I care to repeat myself again, Life's good.
It upsets me that this is my first Autumn outfit of the year but you know it's autumn when the knee-high socks come out, don't you? This is such a classic autumnal type of outfit for me and one I don't think I will ever get over. Throwing a jumper over a summer dress is the perfect transition from seasons and one that I think I'll be doing the rest of my life!
Right, well I better go and watch The Vampire Diaries then, will hopefully actually see you soon!








SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Fantastic outfit:)
    AND Giveaway on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/10/giveaway-echo-paul.html
    xx
    Bianka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool!
    Designer shoes - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig