Thursday 30 October 2014

Half Term Vlog // Shopping and Brunch


This half term has been so chilled, I've just had the right amount of chill time and doing stuff that the balance between the two has just been perfect. At the weekend I had a day shopping with my mum and then on Monday I went to brunch with some of my friends and thought that I may as well vlog. I really wish I had the time/ something interesting to vlog more as I really love it when I do. As I can be so chatty and often people don't want to listen to everything I say and I figure even if no-one watches them it still something to chat too! (Gosh, that sounds quite sad!) I'm hoping that once I get a Mac laptop (eeeeek, hopefully for Christmas/ my birthday) editing will be easier and therefor I'll make more videos but for now please subscribe/ comment/ like if ya want too.


Now Playing // 1989 is literally on repeat, it's perfect. (although quite a way off from the country ballads that I originally loved Taylor for!)


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig