Thursday, 20 August 2015

University Room Inspiration

Now I finally know where I'm living in September I have started to think about what I want my uni room to look like. I've watched so many 'dorm room haul and tour' over the years and have moved Madeleine and Matthew in and I can't wait for it to finally be my term come September! 
I've had a search on pinterest and thought I'd show you what I'm thinking - beware, this is a picture heavy post! So grab a cup of coffee and have a scroll...










As you can tell, I'm a fan of fairy lights! It's difficult with hanging things on the wall because of restrictions etc but I think blue tac could be a hand in planning posters. Anyways it's just a quick post tonight as I'm super tired and need to pack for V Festival! Don't know if I have actually mentioned it but I'm off to V Festival in Hylands park tomorrow and could not be more excited! Make sure you keep an eye on my instagram for daily snaps!






SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Have a look at command hooks! Currently buying loads for my new university room. Living in halls in such a great experience I'm sure you'll have a great time!

    Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I had big plans for my student accommodation. I don't want to rain on your parade but they never really turned out how I imagined from Tumblr! Urban Outfitters home and Ikea have such cute little home trinkets, definitely recommend having a look. H&M home is a lovely surprise too.

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these photos! Decorating my halls room was so exciting. Hope you have fun at V Fest and good luck for Uni! It'll be so much fun! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig