Saturday 22 September 2012

A Hint of Sixtie's, Skater Skirts and Satchels





Wearing: Shirt: Monki, Skirt: Topshop, Shoes: Office, Bag: New Look, Necklace: Miss Selfridge
Do you remember my first post on here when i talked about Radio 1's Teen Awards? Well I've just got 4 tickets for the 2012 show! It was is such high demand and I'm so lucky for getting them!
This is my friend Vicky's outfit she wore the other day, I just loved it! Her creepers are amazing and I'm just so jealous of her. Love the collar with the 'you and me' necklace - so cute. I love her fashion sense, I looked through her wardrobe and I just wanted every piece. She has a lovely range of skater and maxi skirts and has some amazing necklaces, pure jealousy. Vicky's hair reminds me of sixties, anyone else think that?!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig