Wednesday 12 September 2012

September Sun




Wearing: Boots, New look. Dress, Forever 21. Jacket, New Look. Bag, Cambridge Satchel Company.
Hello! So its Thursday again, It seems each day has gone so slow but we're already on Thursday? School is building up being GCSE year and everything but I'm loving keeping up to date with my blog. I wore this outfit to go shopping on Sunday because it was surprisingly warm. I love the aztec print on this dress and the ruffed up boots with the denim jacket. This is my Cambridge Satchel which I love the colour and the look with the outfit I just haven't used it that much since its fairly big for a standard handbag! But I love the bright colour, just what you need as its getting to Autumn.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig