Thursday 20 September 2012

Once A Week Chic


Sorry I know, Its been over a week since I last blogged - Appalling! I just have so much homework and dancing at the moment, there needs to be more time in the day!

I thought I would share with you all a great website I have recently discovered its called Onceaweekchic. It shares great fashion outfits and allows you to buy the clothes, jewellery and shoes the model is wearing! Basically you sign up to be a 'chic girl.' and every week they send you an email showing you the different outfits, you can shop the whole look or individual products. They also have a great system with 'chic points' were you can earn points by logging on, tweeting about them and buying the clothes and eventually you can turn those points into cash! I found out this website only launched yesterday and I'm sure its going to be a great success!
You can like them on facebook and follow them on twitter!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig