Thursday 6 September 2012

Brighton days





Hello everybody. So I know that in my last two Outfit post I have used both this top and skirt but I just loved the combination. Do you like my nails? The colour is Rimmel Marshmallow dream, I was so surprised how my ring finger turned out. I am never a great nail person but was pleased with my effort! This was a lovely day in Brighton with my sister, last Thursday night we saw my cousin in the West End performing Singin' In The Rain which was amazing, so proud to see him in it. Me and Madeleine then travelled to Brighton for the day and had a lovely day, browsing Vintage stores on the Laines, lying on the beach, travelling on the 'Brighton Wheel' and just enjoying my last day of summer!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig