Friday 21 December 2012

Clothes Show: Part 3


 So this is my third and final Post of my Clothes Show Series, I hoped you liked hearing about it and maybe that is has inspired you to go next year! I got a lot  on this day, I have bruises on my arms to show the lines of where my bags dug in! However although I got a lot, it was only £32! It was amazing all these 'goody bags.' The Models Own one was worth £70 and I only payed £10 I thought it was such great value for some simple and some eccentric things that I wouldn't normally buy. I loved the Barry M Goody bag because although there were quite a few bright dazzle dusts and eyeliners I would never wear there came some lovely nail varnish's with a handy bag. The Jelly Pong Pong goody bag came with a lovely highlighting pack and a new mascara. 
In the midst of my revision this week I have not been able to put the book 'Beautiful Creatures' by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl  down which introduced me to the new world with Ethan Wate and Lena Duchannes with the casters and  with light dark. I loved it, although it was very fantasy which is not normally my cup of tea I was very intrigued. It is coming out in cinemas on February 13th and is pegged to be the new 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games.' From the trailer it looks very exciting! I would urge you all to read it over the Christmas week.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig