Sunday 30 December 2012

Runner-Up of Schuh 'Street-Style' Competition!










Wearing: Skirt - Misguided. Top - Market stall. Socks - New Look. Shoes -Schuh.
This post has been a long-coming yet very exciting post to write! A while ago back in November I was contacted by Schuh to say I had become a runner-up in their ‘street-style’ competition! I was so excited as I never really win anything and I can’t really remember specifically entering so it was a genuine surprise! She told me I would get a card with up to £75 pounds on it where I could buy one pair of shoes. Everything leading up to the festive season got in my way so it took about a month and a half before I finally went to Schuh and bought these lovely new wedged trainers. I've seen wedged trainers around for a while and loved the look of them just never thought I would be brave enough to try it. However when I saw these I knew I had to get them, they are the right combination of leather, suede and subtle studs. Then the heel! I love it, they are surprisingly comfortable and make an outfit a whole lot better.
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on tumblr
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig