Saturday 8 December 2012

December Wishlist

I am sat here having the most chilled Saturday Night. I'm sat here watching the Xfactor Final, waiting for my nails to dry and scrolling through Polyvore to give me inspiration for my Christmas outfit. Nicole Scherzinger is literally amazing, I love her fashion sense and every week she comes out she looks just stunning. She also just always comes out with funny comments and just generally seems like a really funny woman, I'm not really rooting especially for anyone to win, its just between James and Jahmene for me. I've loved throughout the show following @XFACTORSTYLE on twitter as they update it throughout the evening with what everyone is wearing, its all very interesting! Tomorrow I'm going to the Clothes Show, I'm very excited and intrigued for this event as I have not been before. I have seen so many different things happening there over twitter all day which just makes me more buzzing. I will hopefully get a post up about it over the next few days!

Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on tumblr
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig