Thursday 13 December 2012

The Clothes Show: Part 1















I had the most amazing day at the Clothes Show in the NEC in Birmingham on Sunday. I have got three posts lined up to do with it; The Day, My Outfit (Plus my friends!)  and What I got. I thought I would start of with the day post. So as we clambered on to the train after a very early start we ( as in My friend Heather, Gabbie and I) talked about what we we're excited about during the day. The hall was absolutely massive! There were a uncountable number of stalls selling various clothes, all in one size. 
I knew that Zainab, the winner of Styled to Rock was going to be doing an interview on a certain catwalk. I loved Zainab on Styled to Rock, I always thought the outfits created were amazing and always unique to the celebrity. Although I also loved her own style throughout the show. I was actually really excited to hear her interview where she talked about her upcoming lookbook and things to do with New Look in the future. I was also intrigued by the talking of how the Internet is such an important platform for young fashion people. They then talked about bloggers and got us up to have a photo with Zainab. As I went up for my photo I handed her my blog URL which she later tweeted!
The fashion show in the theatre was breathtaking, it was a mixture of beautiful clothes and fantastic dancing. The theme was a day in the Life of  a Fashion Magazine. This meant it went through model casting, photo shoots, office work, award shows and much more. They had a range of clothes from High-Street to Couture. Once this had finished we went and participated in a very funny 'Model Masterclass' It was actually really interesting although I don't think any of us our future models!
It was a fantastic day, made even better by meeting Zainab!

Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on tumblr
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig