Tuesday 22 October 2013

Back to Black



 




Wearing: Jumper - Forever 21. Necklace and Boots - New Look. Skirt and Tights - H&M.
I thought that once again I would tear myself away from watching television to write a post. As I am now on half term I have set myself a goal to catch up with Pretty Little Liars as I am only half way through season 3 now and I want to be able to watch it as it comes out soon. Although I do have a slight confession, It's freaky! I actually get kind of scared with some of the stuff, just the music and lighting the atmosphere is just always so tense! But it's addicting.
This jumper is going to be one of my staple pieces for these colder months. Not even because it's that thick - It's actually pretty thin and not that warm - but because of how simple it is. It's just a jumper but it will go with anything and can be very versatile. Also coming back with the weather is my love for patterned tights. They just transform an outfit from simple to exciting!

Now Playing -  All I Want by Kodaline
Do you follow me on bloglovin?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig