Sunday 27 October 2013

Checkmate










Wearing: Jumper - Bershka. Skirt - Forever 21. Shoes - New Look. Socks - Topshop.
A couple of weeks ago whatever I picked out of my wardrobe to wear, a black cropped knitted jumper was the matching and missing piece of any outfit. I hadn't been shopping in a while and just felt that if I had a black knitted cropped jumper, it would essentially solve all my problems in life. Then, I found one. My friend Bryony ( the photographer today ) and myself were having a nose around in Bershka and it practically jumped out at me. It is the perfect knit.
I'm going to attempt to film an 'October Favourites' video today which is exciting. I've been getting so into youtube recently - How cute were the "Zalfie" and "Janya" video's?!

Now Playing - Birdy - Words as Weapons
Do you follow me on bloglovin?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit! :) The skirt is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so simple but i honestly love it so much! you look lovely

    xo Sarah
    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig