Thursday 5 March 2015

Random Rambling




Whenever I tell my friends that I'm in a 'good mood' then always reply the same thing - "your always in a good mood, Christina." And although sometimes it may seem it, I'm definitely not always in a good mood! But today, I couldn't stop smiling, and I'm not sure why, but I'm going to hold on to this feeling. 

I woke up this morning to a cascade of pinks, blues and oranges stretching across the sky, I knew it was going to be a good day. My day began by talking in front of the whole of the boys school in assembly which is daunting, but I feel that over this year I have got used to public speaking and it is not so scary anymore - I made announcement about the launch of our new and last issue of my school magazine Ink is out (I wrote an article on 5 tips to get you to become the next big super blogger if ya fancy checking it out.) Then Vicky and I went to a small cafe shop in town to have a almond croissant and a cappuccino which was delicious and one of the perfect ways to spend a free - probably not the most productive though...

Life is Good at the moment. This week is so busy, but it's so thrilling. Quite often I complain about being busy, but this week I have been busy with things I like to do, which makes life so much more easy. So find the things you like to do - write, exercise, read blogs, dance, plan parties - if you fill your spare time up with positive productive things, your free time will seem productive. There is nothing worse than planning a productive afternoon and spending all that time sitting on your bum watching T.V. and feeling crap because you've been so unproductive. If you want to work in a free - work, if you want to go for a croissant and a coffee with a best friend - do. You cannot spend all your time working, everyone needs some downtime. Just don't make too much - balance, that's it - life needs balance. 
Anyway, enough of my Thursday rambling, I need to go and write some history notes, Hope life is treating you lovelies well. 

Now Playing // Love love love



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig