Saturday 28 March 2015

Where have I been?

Where have I been?



The answer to this question, I don't even know. I have two theories about why I have been absent from my blog for so long:
  • I've been super busy. With school, homework, dancing and generally having a social life. I know that sounds like I'm putting having a life before my blog, it's because I am! I'm in the final stretches of school and I want to soak up every thought and feelings I have, whether it be 'I can't wait to get out of here' or 'Oh gosh, I actually am leaving this place, maybe I could just stay?' And it is hard to live life to the fullest when my blog almost seemed like a burden, like it has the past few weeks.
  • I'm stuck in a creative rut. I haven't bought any new clothes in, goodness knows how long, and you've seen most of my other clothes. So, even if I did have time to go and shoot outfit posts, I'm not sure I would have. 

But, I like to blog. That's why I do it. So I'm not letting this hiatus stop me from continuing. So, I've had a three week long break? So what my content before that was boring and weird?
I can use it as motivation to blog to my heart is content. 
The Easter holidays are coming up and after handing in my history coursework on Wednesday I am now focused on the exams I have coming up. However without coursework hanging over me I can now manage my time to get back in the blogging swing. I've got a few new ideas...
  •  Take you on the road to final fling (essentially my prom) through inspiration for dress, hair and make-up. 
  • The journey of leaving school. 
  • Of course, some outfit posts! - I've got so many new ideas for backgrounds that I kind of want to burst in excitement. 
  • Maybe, take you along with a day at a dance competition - the make-up, the costume, backstage excitement etc
Please let me know if any of them sound interesting and if you've got any ideas/ requests for blog post ideas,  I'm always looking for more!

And just to say, even if I'm not always active on this blog, I spend every little second I can catch on various other social medias: Like my Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr - so make sure to follow me on there! I've also recently created a new snapchat 'Stylestorey' so add me on there for random everyday musings!


Now Reading // Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
Now Listening // James Bay's album and Striking Matches album.







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig