Monday 6 April 2015

Grey Skies



 Top - H&M. Dungarees - Asos. Doc Martens - Office. 

I come to you stuffed full to the brim with chocolate. It's Easter Monday and I have had the perfect Easter weekend. It has involved seeing Cinderella, a day at the races and a small family walk - as well as eating my weight in chocolate. I took the chance, when on this rare family walk along the       canal to shoot some blog photo's as I haven't in, what feels like, yonks. 
Last week I ordered these dungarees in the spur of the moment from Asos. I realised I had a lack of new clothes since Christmas so felt I needed a bit of a sprucing up of the basics in my wardrobe. And so bought these '90's Dungaree Playsuit' from Asos. And I love them, the denim is super soft and they fit so comfortably that I feel like I will never take them off. I paired them with a standard stripy top from H&M however did not anticipate how much skin would be showing along the midriff, however I still like the look!
I had my haircut on Friday and have come to the conclusion - I'm bored with the colour! I originally wanted blonde and caramel highlights however my hairdresser urged me not to ruin the natural colour at the roots and suggested going an ash blonde/ almost grey ombre at the end, what do you think? I'm kind of tempted, I must say!
I hope you lovelies had a super Easter weekend, currently I'm sat in bed on a Monday morning with the sun streaming through my curtains - Life is good. However I probably should start tidying the complete mess my bedroom has become and should get a start on some revision. But, apart from that, Life is good!

Oh, and yes - I am wearing fluffy socks with my Docs - England can be very cold!


Now Reading // Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen - I'm definitely getting into it now - I forget how much I love a period drama type of book.
Now Watching // I've been getting into Pretty Little Liars again (I'm on Season 3) but have just discovered Friday Night Lights is on Netflix so may have to spend my time flicking between the two!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig