Wednesday 22 April 2015

Trouble is as Trouble Does





Top - Forever 21. Kimono and Shoes - H&M. Jeans - Topshop.


Oh, school! It's already taking up all my time and energy - and I've only been back two days! Today was horrible, it started with a timed History essay, after lunch an English timed essay and then I've been stuck in the library for two hours before a history lecture after school, not fun! But I'm actually in a pretty good mood, I've just been given the print edition of INK, and I could not be more excited. It's so exciting to see the whole year of work come together in an actual, physical, (and professional!) magazine. Being the editor, I almost feel like it's my little baby that has been growing this year and now it's finally all grown up - I don't know. It sounds odd but I just feel an overwhelming pride holding my magazine - lets hope its not the first of magazine I'm editor of that I get to hold!

A fairly simple outfit today, taken in my back lounge! It's been all stripped and redecorated so after the suggestion from Madeleine to use it as a background I went ahead and shot this outfit before I went out for dinner last week. I bought this floaty white crop top from Forever 21 and I love it, It has the perfect amount of 'float' (If that's even a word?) and the crochet at the top is a cute little touch. The Kimono adds to the bohemian relaxed type vibe of the outfit. It's just a simple one but actually something I really loved wearing, I felt all girly and cute!


Now Reading // Connor Franta's book 'A Work in progress' popped through my door yesterday and I'm pretty excited to start reading it!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. your top is so cute, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. H&M have some really great kimonos in at the moment :) I was very tempted <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig