Saturday 19 January 2013

Wardrobe Tour: First Video


So after all our fun plans for today were ruined because of the snow I planned to do my very first Youtube video! I have seen a couple around and watch lots of Beauty Vloggers so thought, why not try it? I hope you enjoy it, I certainly did making and editing it! I am wearing a New look shorts and top and cardi from Republic. The music playing in Glee's version of 'Everybody Talks.' Anyway, feel free to let me know what you think of it in the comments below of subscribe to my channel as hopefully some more video's might come about!
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin! 
 
I'm making it my goal to reach 50 followers on GFC by February so feel free to follow my blog and help me out!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Awesome video! I love the wide variety of prints you have in your wardrobe. All your collared pieces look amazing :). Of course that big stack of Teen Vogue magazines is perfect too.


    S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thats really means a lot. Yes, well they are just a necessity! :)
    Christina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your wardrobe! great video!

    Sarah
    xoxo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig