Sunday 13 January 2013

What I got for my Birthday...










So as I write to you today I'm quite frustrated as I have got so many new clothes because of Christmas and my birthday and so many exciting outfit posts ideas bundling up in my mind and yet I have been unable to take them! I have been so busy recently as I am in the middle of mocks, it was my birthday on Friday and my Mums birthday party last night - Happy Birthday Mum and thank you for continuously taking the photo's for my blog, really appreciate it, Love you lots xxx -
Also the weather and just lots of different things have just stopped me taking outfit posts. I know, excuses excuses! So instead of some long awaited outfit posts I thought I would do a 'What I got for my birthday' post.
I was so happy with all my lovely presents for my birthday, they all went along the Monochrome colour scheme. This white blouse and black high-waisted shorts both from New Look and are just so beautiful. They are both two staple wardrobe pieces that are going to be so useful. This lovely Barry M 'Gold Mine Glitter' is a lovely mixture of black a gold sparkles, perfect! I was so delighted to receive the Gossip Girl season 5 DVD as as you can tell from my last post about Blair Waldorf's style, I love gossip girl! This amazing 'The Fashion Book' published by Phaidon is a book I always read about and I finally have it! It concludes of all different iconic people in the fashion industry from designers, photographers and stylists. And then, My Iphone5. I'm in love. Its so nice not to have a cracked Iphone anymore. I'm not sure if I have put it down since I've got it! Anyway hopefully by the weekend when this run of exams are over a couple of outfit posts will be coming your way. Keep following me on all media sites (especially instagram as since I've got my new phone, I'm obsessed even more!)
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on instagram
Follow me on tumblr
Follow me on pinterest
Don't forget to also follow me on Google Friend Connect, Bloggers.com and Bloglovin!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Awesome presents! Such a spoilt Birthday Girl!

    Love the blog thanks for sharing with us on Twitter!
    x
    The Mice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, It was a great birthday! Your welcome, thanks for the follow!
      christina xoxo

      Delete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig