Thursday 3 April 2014

Instagram Lately #2





I am having a bit of a frantic morning but trying to stay calm so I thought I would do a quick blog post. I've got my ballet exam later this afternoon which I'm trying not to freak out about then I'm off to Russia tomorrow! I'm really excited but it feels slightly surreal, so be aware for photo-heavy posts when I return. These are just a few of my instagram photo's from the last couple of months. I love instagram to bits and have a feeling it is what I'm going to be updating the most the next couple of days so make sure to give me a cheeky follow over there!

 Also another cheeky plug, the Company Style Blogger Awards nominations are open! I would be absolutely thrilled if you could perhaps nominate me for the best teen fashion blog, I don't expect at all to be on the shortlist or anything but I figure I might as well try! I'm going to be nominating some of my favourite blogs as well so get thinking and nominate here.
Now watching: This fab youtube series about California All Star cheerleaders! I'm literally obsessed and amazed by how hard they all work.
Now playing: MKTO Classic


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I hope your dance exam went wel! And wow going to Russia sounds amazing - I'm sure you'll have a great time!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© StyleStorey

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig